A find from Google Books, which is a scanned project. Appear this find contains publications from 1914 - 1918. Omaha had a local sales office, and several pages have a lot about the Omaha office. Lots to absorb...VERY large file, yet many years.
Sorry I can not break it down... OVER 422 pages
April 1929 Baltimore layout, Sound system for President, balance sheet 1928 and ...
July 1930 - Hawthorne Copper, making of...new telephone designs? Hawthorne's 25 in newspaper ads.
January 1930 - President message, cable burial, Hawthorne activities...Sound systems for movies and PA and Music for...
"Western Electric News"
"Northwestern Bell" Corporate
publications from 1927 and ...?
Review yourself and find out what it was like over 80+ years ago to work at "Ma Bell" Companies such as...
Western Electric and NorthWestern Bell here in Omaha.
These publications pre-date the Omaha plant by 30+ years. These are what I call "tabloid sized publications", high quality printing, some color and lots of TEXT and
some company cartoons. Normally 30 pages plus.
With that introduction...
I'm adding these under the "W.E.Corporate History" idea.
I am "selective editing" these publications ...too much work to scan everything, and who would read it ?
I'll select pages which I hope you will enjoy trying to getting a "editorial sampling" of that issue and anything about their social events, and how well (financially), and things they made that we might have made...
Example ... Telephone Cable which Omaha made from techniques they used in Hawthorne or Baltimore?
These were donated by Art Clausen.
A LONG TIME AGO HISTORY and corporate point of view of Western Electric, and our sister companies back then WERE'RE all part of "Ma Bell" .
if you remember these, CONGRATULATIONS
... whatever your age you might be.
- History - Written Brief
- Avaya NEWS
- External OLD news links
- Just for FUN
- All Corporation News - history
- Deaths and Websites policy
- PLANT 2015/2016 LARGE >
BLOOD DRIVE & Luncheons
- People - Staff - Employees >
- Bell Ringers
- Booklets - LOTS of GREAT info. >
- Products/Services we manufactured
- Lucent Retirees Org.
- Corporate Product Literature
- Videos = Local/Comedy/Special, AT&T TechChannel
- Newsprint Headlines = Corp/Local >
- AT&T FOCUS Magazine
- Lucent Magazines >
- WARTS Retiree Golf Schedule
- Retirees: Monthly mtgs. = FOOD and EVENTS
- Groups: Non-eating, Others, notices of... etc.)
- Plants of "AT&T'"
- MA BELL everything 1863-1983 >
- Video, History facts, people, other plants, plant managers, etc. >
- Names/People still working
- WEOMA Club 1991 Jan/May - and 92 and other years -2004
- 50 -60's
- 70 (3 or 4?)
- 80 (10) and 81-90
- 90 (5)
- 2000 (3)
- 2001 (2)
- Former Employees - Now even more sucessful
- Odds and Ends (Phones/tubes, etc.)
- Photos of a 15 year anniversry
- Photographs # of photos MAXED out, try next OLD page
- More old Photographs
- Photos. - Nov. 2015/ May 2016
- 50 building 2004
- Emp. Involvement EW&C
- Videos /Still = plant/corporate
- Union Paper - 1960-1979 Internal/External Publications
Sales of Land/Equip/New Owners, etc
- Do This FIRST if NEEDED ?
- Phone Books/Company - Internal
- Business Card Page
- iPad PDF files
- Old News Home
- LINKS - Millard/Phone Collectors/Videos
- 35th Aniv. items
- Reel Yard 1959 +
- 40th Anniversary
- Avaya news clippings
- 40 Building/Boiler House/Trades
- TPR Engineers
- Trades Emp.?
- Construction of 1956 +
- Engineers of 1990's
- AQT Teams
- West End new construction
- Older article scans